A fun action-filled week for 10-18 years, packed full of music and drama workshops.
With sessions in rock, pop & jazz, music production, DJing, orchestra, samba band, singing and acting, our summer holiday course is a great way to develop skills in the performing arts.
The course will be tailored around individual interests specified on the booking form. There will be breakout sessions for art and games, including chess and board games, as well as outdoor sports, such as football and cricket.
We’re part of the world famous Guildhall School of Music & Drama, so you can expect top tuition and inspiring workshops.
Taking place at Richard Huish College, Taunton, we’ll have access to their facilities including their Mac suite for Logic tuition in music production.
The course will culminate in a concert on Friday afternoon and promises to be a fun week to remember, inspire and make new friends.
Staff team comprises:
- Jim Bennett – brass, jazz & orchestra
- Alex Lane – music production, DJing, Ultimate Frisbee & football
- Rachael Parvin – Head of Centre, Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Marta Thomas – pastoral and arts & crafts
- Rob Tribe – bands & juggling
- Carolyn Tudor – samba band, small choir, samba band & board games
- Maggie Zolinsky – drama & Chess
- plus Archie Churchill-Moss – folk music (Wednesday pm only)
Cost per person is £295. Monday 2 August to Friday 6 August. 9.30am -4.00pm daily. Suitable for ages 10-18. Bookings will close at 12noon on Monday 26 July.
If you want to sign up straightaway please complete the form on our applications page.